If you are here at Saffron Tree reading this, you must be a passionate children's book lover!
To thank you for supporting childhood literacy and generating a life-long love of reading in children, we, at Saffron Tree, would like to giveaway a random children's book.
So, what do you have to do to get this random children's book for free? Leave a comment in this post with the title/author/illustrator of your favorite children's book. That's it!
Well, that, and a few other details explained below.
Rules for this Children's Book Giveaway:
- What do I do to enter?
- Leave a valid comment here in this post.
- Then send an email to contest.saffrontree [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject line "CBW 2014 Giveaway" stating the book you shared in your comment; this email* doubles as your consent to the rules and your intent to participate. [*Your email will not be used for anything other than contacting you for this particular giveaway.]
- What is a "valid" comment? Your comment in this post stating the title/author/illustrator info of a children's book that made an impact on you or a child in your life. Perhaps it was the first book you read as a child, or the first book you read to your child? Perhaps it is a book that left you thinking, a book that made you laugh uncontrollably? Perhaps the author/illustrator has consistently made you sit back with wonder... Whatever the reason, share it in the comment, briefly, so we can learn something about your favorite book.
- Can I leave multiple valid comments here? While multiple comments are always welcome, only one valid comment/entry from each person/email will be used for the random drawing. As always, Saffron Tree members and guest reviewers are excluded from entering this drawing.
- When does it start/end? Starts 8 a.m May 12th, 2014 and Ends 8 p.m May 18th, 2014, PDT (Pacific Daylight Time).
- How many winners? Only one winner for this drawing.
- How is the winner chosen? The winner will be picked using Randomizer.org based on qualifying entries.
- How will I know if I am the winner? A comment announcing the winner will be added here in this post by May 20th, 2014, midnight PDT. The winner will receive an email from us requesting further information by May 25th, 2014. If we do not hear back from the winner by May 31st, 2014, we sadly have to assume that the winner forfeits the prize.
- What is the Prize? A "surprise" children's book chosen randomly based on book availability at the time of drawing.
- When will I receive the prize if I am the winner? Prize will be mailed out on the first week of June 2014. Organizers have no control over late delivery or lost mail or invalid postal addresses. Sorry about that.
- Any Restrictions? Open only to US, UK, and Indian valid postal addresses as we are unable to ship the prize elsewhere at this time.
Or, as the Irish say:
May good luck be your friend
in whatever you do.
And may trouble be always
a stranger to you.