If you are here at Saffron Tree reading this, you must be a passionate children's book lover!
In the spirit of Celebrating Reading Of Culturally Unique Stories (CROCUS), we are happy to giveaway a surprise children's book to THREE random winners.
So, what do you have to do to get a random children's book for free?
Leave a comment in any of the CROCUS 2014 posts between Nov 14th and Nov 17th, with the title/author/illustrator of your favorite children's book(s). That's it!
Well, that, and a few other details explained below.
Rules for this Children's Book Giveaway:
- What do I do to enter? Leave a valid comment in any of the CROCUS 2014 posts from Nov 14th to Nov 18th.
- What is a "valid" comment? Your comment sharing a children's book that made an impact on you or a child in your life. If that book happens to be on the CROCUS 2014 theme of Prehistoric Life and Ancient Civilizations, we'll be overjoyed! But really, the idea is to share all the wonderful books that the you, our readers, love.
- Can I leave multiple valid comments here? While multiple comments are always welcome, only one valid comment from each person will be used for the random drawing. As always, Saffron Tree members and guest contributors are excluded from entering this drawing.
- When does it start/end? Starts midnight Nov 14th, 2014 and Ends midnight Nov 18th, 2014, PST
- How many winners? Two winners for this drawing.
- How is the winner chosen? The winner will be picked using Randomizer.org based on qualifying entries.
- How will I know if I am the winner? A comment announcing the winner will be added here in this post sometime by Nov 22th, 2014, midnight PST. The winner is requested to email us by Nov 25th, 2014. If we do not hear back from the winner by Nov 30th, 2014, we sadly have to assume that the winner forfeits the prize.
- What is the Prize? A "surprise" children's book chosen randomly based on book availability at the time of drawing.
- When will I receive the prize if I am the winner? Prize will be mailed out on the first week of December 2014. Organizers have no control over late delivery or lost mail or invalid postal addresses. Sorry about that.
- Any Restrictions? Open only to US, UK, and Indian valid postal addresses as we are unable to ship the prize elsewhere at this time.
Or, as the Irish say:
May good luck be your friend
in whatever you do.
And may trouble be always
a stranger to you.